Are you looking to take full financial advantage of your waterfront business? Maximize earning potential without disrupting your core business.
Leveraging over 30 years of experience, our team of experts will create a customized, innovative commercial docking system that will last.
We offer a complete line of docking products for commercial marinas, municipal waterfronts, multi-slips, homeowners associations, resorts, summer camps, or other commercial entities.
Our High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pontoons are made from stress relieved resin to prevent fatigue, brittleness & cracking.
High tensile strength, Chemical and Animal Resistant, and are not susceptible to breakdown due to UV light exposure.
Our systems will not rot, corrode nor support biological growth. It is structurally designed to withstand impact, especially in cold weather installations, when other floating docks are prone to cracking and breakage. Freezing-in our system in stable ice will not damage our floating pontoon docks built with our components. These advanced features make it the ideal material of choice for floating docks in any environment.
We only use 18" with 5/8" thick solid wall pontoons, or 24" diameter with 7/8" thick solid wall pontoons with a smooth external surface. These pontoons create a lower centre of gravity & better stability in rough conditions. All docking systems are built using our patented custom injected molded HDPE Support and Cross braces, used for the substructure.
Our commercial dock line success results from our outstanding customer service, attention to detail, creative designs, quality manufacturing, on-time deliveries, follow-up service and support.
Benefits of Dock Kings Products and Services
Dock Kings Inc. designs, builds and sells marine industry leading products direct to our customers. We control the manufacturing process from start to finish. We continuously strive to provide our customers with innovative products that exceed customer expectations, re-enforced by exceptional customer service.
What makes Dock Kings the industry leader.
- A company that believes Customer Service is its number one priority.
- Site Visits to determine your exact requirements, no guess work.
- Systems are built using our patent pending injection molded HDPE Saddles for Support and Cross bracing
- Attention to detail to deliver our customer's vision.
- Realizing that each installation is unique. Never one fits all attitude.
- Using only the proper components suitable and sized for your local marine environment.
- In house fabrication for Pontoon Substructures, Hardware Brackets, Gangways, and Mooring Components.
- Commitment to your Delivery and Installation dates.